Online Boudoir Marketing
- Eight out of ten people in the western world now use the internet – which means you can theoretically reach 80% of your target audience whenever you advertise.
- Websites, social media profiles and online ad campaigns can be updated in a few minutes. If something isn’t working or you want to make a change, you can do so very easily.
- Online sources give you the freedom to be creative, offering such options as video, social media updates, images, contests and virtual tours.
- It’s easy to monitor your online boudoir marketing strategy in real time – there are countless tracking statistics available to do so, such as Google Analytics and Facebook’s built in ad tracker.
- Your website and social media updates can educate your potential clients about your business and why they should make use of it.
- You can target your marketing very specifically. It’s virtually impossible to make an offline advertisement reach only your target audience, but it’s easy to do online.
- You can get your advertisements out quickly, without waiting for design, print and publication.
Offline Boudoir Marketing
- When a client can see, touch, smell and interact with your product at an event or in-person consultation, they will connect with it strongly and want to own it for themselves.
- Communicating with someone face to face is still the best way to build a relationship, which will make it more likely that a client will want to work with you.
- Newspapers and magazines are still perceived as authoritative sources for business information.
- Offline methods enable you to get closer to your community by, for example, making your brand visible through brochures in local stores and appearances at local events.
- Not everyone, even in the developed world, is equally comfortable with being online. You may be living in a place where skepticism and distrust for the internet is the norm.
- Advertising in local publications means automatically speaking to the prospects in your own community.
When it comes down to it, offline and online marketing options are two sides of the very same coin and the best boudoir marketing strategy will combine the two in a way that is appropriate for your specific situation. If you’re planning to attend an event, use social media to encourage your followers to visit you there. If you’ve gathered lots of Likes for a product announcement, send a direct mail out with a special specifically for those people. There are plenty of ways to combine the two seamlessly.
Offline marketing will help you grab attention, but online can be cheaper and more effective. That’s why our brand new course for boudoir photographers, Market Your Boudie Off, has been designed to introduce you to all of the online and offline options available to you. It will help you decide how to make the most of each of them but, more importantly, it will show you how to combine your strategies into a marketing plan that will get your business exactly where you want it to go.
For a limited time only, we’re offering a special free gift when you subscribe to the course! As well as the 25 lessons and downloadable transcripts to take with you wherever you go, signing up for How to Market Your Boudie Off will net you an exclusive eBook guide to a marketing strategy that’s guaranteed to boost your profits and get your clients excited: How to Run a Successful Boudoir Marathon. Come take a closer look right now!