Every business has needs, whether or not you’ve had the chance to fully articulate them. A new boudoir business might be looking to build its client list, while an established studio might need to diversify its services, attract a new type of booking or entice its clientele to come back for a little bit more.
Have you set your boudoir marketing goals yet? Do you know where you want to be in a decade’s time – or even in a year? If you haven’t, it’s time to set aside an hour or two to think about the future of your business.
- Your Clients: Are you getting the right clients already or is your booking list filled with women who can’t really afford what you’re offering? Are you attracting enough clients in general or is your little black book still alarmingly thin? Decide who your idea client really is and how many of her you need to be photographing each week for your business to be successful.
- Your Followers: When you send out an email to the ladies on your list, are you words reaching every potential client in your community or are they falling on deaf ears? When you shout out a promotion or a special event on social media, is there anybody there to listen? Decide where you want to be visible online and to how many potential clients.
- Your Repeat Bookings: When a client leaves the studio with an album tucked under one arm, is that the last you ever see of her? Are you full of great ideas to invite her back for a second and third photoshoot, or are you still hoping for that spark of inspiration? Decide how much of your business you would like to come from repeat bookings and how you’re going to make that happen.
- Your Services and Products: Are you giving your clients exactly what they want or still trying to build the right collections to appeal to your ideal prospects? Are you changing up your selection to keep your clients coming back for more, or stuck in a rut you can’t think your way out of? Decide what you want your studio to be known for and what you most want to sell.
- Your Reputation: Does your business jump straight to mind when your ideal clients think about boudoir? Do they consider you to be the fun, classy, quirky, high fashion or retro studio you’ve always wanted to be known as? Decide what reputation you want to build and how you’ll go about it.
Setting goals for your growing or new boudoir studio is a total package deal. You need to know what it is you want in the long term and how you plan to achieve it in the short term. And we would like to help you do that.
Because we’ve been there, done that and come away with the t-shirt, we’d love to invite you to take part in our expert boudoir marketing course, Market Your Boudie Off.
Just launched and packed with every tip, trick, strategy and method we’ve ever used to reach and exceed our own business goals, this course is your one-stop-shop for boudoir marketing. We don’t just want to help you succeed in the boudoir industry – we want to make sure that the success you find is exactly what your heart has always been set on.
Market Your Boudie Off is available right now as an 25 lesson online video course with companion audio files and transcripts to take with you wherever you go. Plus, for a limited time only, we’re thanking you for being part of our Boudoir Business Boutique family by including an exclusive free gift. How to Run a Successful Boudoir Marathon is everything you didn’t know you didn’t know about the missing ingredient in your marketing strategy! Come take a peek right now – we promise you won’t regret it.