We’ve put together a beautiful book for you to get inspired and learn some professional tricks and techniques from a successful internationally published photographer, retoucher and educator Julia Kuzmenko McKim. The cover photo won second place in the global Wacom & AfterCapture Digital Imaging Contest 2012 in the Portrait category, and you can follow its retouching process with Julia in a 5-page illustrated text and 40-minute narrated video workshop.
It’s an inspirational book with lots of beautiful images, retouching tips, articles and a few illustrated text and video tutorials for amateur and professional photographers who edit their work in Adobe Photoshop. This book is created with intermediate and advanced Photoshop users in mind, so if you are a beginner, please start with our “Creative Retouching Essentials in a Day” interactive ebook to ensure the things that are used and demonstrated in the video workshop and tutorials in this book make sense to you.
- Pages 24-28: Cover Image Illustrated TextWorkshop
- Pages 36-37: Retouching Face + Video (13 min)
- Page 44: Cover Image Video Retouching Workshop (42min)
- Pages 50-51: Photographing & Retouching Hair + Video (10 min)
- Tons of Images & Real World Photography & Retouching Tips
- Articles on Shooting on Location, in Studio, Working with Models
- Custom Beauty Brushes & Actions (see Digital Goodie Bag subfolder) (only in digital book)
- Pages 58-59: Working with the custom Brushes & Actions mentioned above + Video (30 min) (only in digital book)
- The video tutorials in this book are private Youtube videos exclusively accessible to the readers of this book
- There’s also a download option to store the exclusive video tutorials and workshop on your computer and watch offline on page 9 (additional fee of $9.99 applies).
- and a lot more!
At the end of the ebook you will be provided with Julia’s custom Beauty Brushes, some of which are based on the brushes created by the amazing digital artist from Poland Marta Dahlig, and a new set of Julia’s Beauty Actions (Sharpen All + Parts, Frequency Separation presets for 8- and 16-bit images, Silky Skin, Sculpt & Contour, Digital Skin Texture, Anti-Pink and Temporary Solar Curve) + video tutorials on how to use these Brushes and Actions (these digital bonus materials only come with the digital version of the book).
The performance of this eBook will greatly depend on the performance of your computer, its graphics card, and the version of Adobe Reader used for viewing it.
These PDF documents are optimized for Adobe Reader X. Please update your Adobe Reader to get the full experience of the tutorials and the multimedia content. Download free latest Adobe Reader: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
DEAR iPAD USERS PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE WITH THE EBOOK & BONUS MATERIALS ON YOUR DESKTOP FIRST.
UNZIP IT AND THEN TRANSFER THE PDF FILES TO YOUR iPAD.
THE BONUS MATERIALS CAN ONLY BE USED IN PHOTOSHOP ON YOUR COMPUTER.
!!! This is a digital product available for immediate download. No physical product will be shipped to you !!!
Not refundable due to digital nature of the product.